Head Dental has supplied the dental industry with high quality removable
and fixed prosthetic solutions since 1990.
The team at Head Dental has refined skills learnt over many years in the local dental industry. Pairing this skill with the latest
techniques in dental technology has elevated the craft of denture and ceramic crown and bridge production to new standards
of precision and quality.
At Head Dental we craft state-of-the-art dental ceramics and prosthetics offering many options for the dental professional:
- Porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns and bridges
- e.max pressed all-ceramic – full & partial crowns, veneers, inlays and onlays.
- Full contour milled zirconia crowns.
- e.max layered to zirconia crowns.
- Cast gold restorations
- Implant supported crowns & bridges.
- Custom milled implant abutments
- On-Site CAD-CAM facility
- Manufacture of removeable dental prosthetics
What are the advantages of locally produced dental ceramics?
- Direct patient consultation. You or your patient can actually see first-hand the craft and technology which is required to produce their dental restoration, resulting in a better appreciation of what they are receiving for their money.
- Personalised custom shade taking and aesthetic analysis for the optimum result.
- Digital photographic analysis.
- Adjustments can be carried out with a minimum of delay.
- Prompt reliable turn-around of all work.
- You or your client can speak face to face with the person who actually produces the work at all stages of fabrication.